Who's this guy?

Trying out this blog thing. Gonna try to keep it mostly van related for now. Working on two Dodge vans at the moment. An impact blue 1980 Dodge Streetvan and a white 1985 Dodge van. Starting mostly with the white one so I can get some practice to as the streetvan is my baby. Comments and Suggestions are welcome as long as they are constructive.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Starting the body work on the white van. got 4 doors for the back to practice on. When I bought the van the rear doors were wrecked so I've bought a few and gonna go for the best 2. Still debating on what color the van will eventually be but i've got plenty of time to think about that while i'm block sanding this beast. Interior will likely be a surf/tiki theme but I've been known to change my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Surfer theme inside is awesome. and keep the outside so know one one know your in a tropical paradise

    ReplyDelete